coilover selection...

not that it'll make a difference u have ur mind set up.

but i have Stance GR+pro on my car
9/7 and so far for daily its really nice enjoyable ride not too stiff.

but the guy who sold me the car sold me stiffer springs for this suspension but im not sure what spring rate they are.

but ur decision with the JIC 10/10 seems like a really good setup to slide G/L :bigthumbu

i have JIC' on my cars and have never had a problem. 9/7 for everyday is just right not too stiff not too soft and great on track days. i think 10/10 is a little harsh for daily but then again i have never driven a z on coils.

Z's have double wishbone suspension and thus very different wheel rates than s-chassis. 10k springs will feel much different (softer) on a Z than an s-chassis.

yea thats what the guy in that video i posted on page one said to me when i email him....he runs a 8/8 rate and said that it was a bit soft cuz the car has so much weight being throw arround....but yea im set on the jics and i have a great deal but thnx for all the info and help!!!!!!!

Z's have double wishbone suspension and thus very different wheel rates than s-chassis. 10k springs will feel much different (softer) on a Z than an s-chassis.

Back
Top Bottom