Cod 4 & Cod W@w

DUDOCIUS

Driver
This thread is solely to talk about these two games.. like what are is your kill streaks, rank, Favorite weapons, and perks, and classes????
i will start:
Kill Streak: 25
Best Game: 45 kills 6 death, also 25 kills 0 death
Favorite games: Hardcore Team deathmatch & Domination
Favorite Class:
M16, Stopping Power, martyrdom, and Claymores
RPD, steady Aim, sleight of hand, and 3 frags
M4, Stopping Power, Martyrdom, and claymores

note: when i am playing Hardcore team deathmatch i do not use the martyrdom... Also people who use Juggernaut are a bunch of pancies..lmao

Kill Streak: 25
Best Game: 32 and 10
Favorite games: Hardcore Team deathmatchn and Hardcore Search
Favorite Class:
Shotgun, stopping power, steady aim, grip
AK47 stopping power, martydom, claymores

Kill Streak: 23
Best Game: 42 and 5
Favorite games: Hardcore Team deathmatch, Hardcore Search, and domination
Favorite Class: P90 with double tap, and fast reloading with last stand

okie dokie, been playing the beta on the 360. Its CoD 4 with more primative weapons. Its more skill now than just spray and pray. I am digging it, the maps are rediculous.

You can now download the beta for free. Just go to downloads.

User Name: ABlindDrifter
Favorite gun: Red Tiger M4 Carbine with ACOG Scope
Favorite game: Hardcore team death match so I can snipe

Rank: prestige 7- rank 30 sumtin i forgot.havnt played in a while
Kill Streak: 18
Best Game: 32-0
Favorite games: search and destroy and headquarters
Favorite Class:
ak-47 wit silencer,stopping power,rpg, extreme condition.
or
r700 with redd tiger,claymores, extreme condition

tag-dogoody(ps3)
rank-47
streak-16(too wreckless for high streaks once i get a chopper i don't care about my streak)
best game-dunno
favorite game-deathmatch
favorite class-m16, red dot,claymore, stopping power, extreme conditioning, smoke
p.s. i put clatmores and throw smoke in spots that ppl camp

I finally understand what I dont like about Treyarch. I usually bump CoD to the hardest level, I figure if its recreating war, theres no reason you should be a pussy about it. Yes its insanely tough and hard to get past things, and you must use cover if you are going to advance....however you dont feel the NEED or WANT to take cover.

Infinity Ward has an incredible way of immersing the player into whats going on. In some levels of CoD4 I didnt want to leave cover because I was actually nervous. I felt like my own head would pop like grapefruit if I left my cubbyhole. Treyarch fails to immerse the player into whats going on. IW has a very heavy feeling to its surroundings, yet treyarch has a very floaty feel to the characters and the action.

I am still enjoying the intense action of W@W, its way way way way way way way way way way way way way better than CoD 3. Multiplayer is the shit. I nailed it when I said it was CoD4 with primitive weaponry. Theres no spray and pray, every shot has to count for most guns.

*edit*
well hmm........campaign was finished in 2 days. The final section is a BOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOITCH very intense and very action packed. I dug how it ended, very patriotic *If you were russian :)*

Bring forth the zombies!

*edit number 3*
HOLY FUCK the zombie thing is creepy as fuck! I LOVE IT! I ran it down by myself the first 14 waves then they just got too much for one person. Dood im so ready for the apocolypse, bring it bitches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom