clutch pedal not coming back up 40% of the time

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
replaced the slave about a year ago, now the same problem is coming back. I have stalled the car twice already and have to pull the clutch back up with my foot. seems that its more of a problem from a stop or low roll.

should I be looking at replacing the master now or check the slave again?

change them both, they cheap, if u havent gotten rid of the clutch dampner box do that and then bleed it good

damper box is gone, it would be my luck that the slave is bad again. I also dont smell any fluid in the car thats why im confused if its the master or slave

i have the same flipping problem and i replaced both slave and MC, no damper and the pedal kinda feels soft i think i need to re bleed my shit i think but this is annyoing

check ur mc...my pedal started doing that before my mc took a $h!t (had to drive the car on 3rd all the way home on i75 lol)

I had gotten the slaves from autozone discount and bennet and have had nothing but problems. Be driving down the highway go to down shift and the pedal hits the floor, same with master, switched to nissan replacements no issues for 2 years. the whole thing started with the pedal not coming up after shifting.

yup, res is almost empty, clutch pedal arm is wet. got a new one and will replace monday

check ur mc...my pedal started doing that before my mc took a $h!t (had to drive the car on 3rd all the way home on i75 lol)

Why? My slave went out and I simply shifted without a clutch only bitch is you can't stop. If you do it's time to start pushing

Why? My slave went out and I simply shifted without a clutch only bitch is you can't stop. If you do it's time to start pushing

nah, a while back i was driving manny's s13 and the slave took a shit,
so when i would come to a light i turn the car off, when it turns green u put it in first and then start it, once it starts rolling go to second

i broke literally broke the clutch petal and drove around a week without my clutch. i didnt fix it because JCI was coming up and i was junking the car.

Back
Top Bottom