clear rims..? pics inside

johnpaul parkerson

beefcurtin lover
Driver
discuss...................
26ch.jpg

19qv.jpg

Expensive? What material are they made from? What sizes are they made in? Are they durable? Do they look good on anything other than the 350z?

another forum, if you look in the second pic you can a hub cap in the pic and on the first pic you see a scion and thatrs a scion hub cap so i dont think its photoshop

Last edited:
That looks weird but actually nice. It would look better with a big brake kit and a little darker tint on the clear part. I was wondering are those basically just for show, how strong can they be really?

wow now that is really neat... but i wounder if the brakes will still be able to cool aswell? anywho.. that would be neat to find out more about them... and im sure that they are just as strong... but who knows?

you know what i just though of... is what a b!tch that they must be to keep clean!

Devil Man said:
wow now that is really neat... but i wounder if the brakes will still be able to cool aswell? anywho.. that would be neat to find out more about them... and im sure that they are just as strong... but who knows?

you know what i just though of... is what a b!tch that they must be to keep clean!

Maybe hard to keep clean, but EXTREMELY easy to clean.... Just take a rag to it and your deon in 2minutes, 30s fro the front, 1:30s for the back. Can anyone find out more about these? I have searched EVERYWHERE i know of. There has to be something on them...

MasterRex said:
Maybe hard to keep clean, but EXTREMELY easy to clean.... Just take a rag to it and your deon in 2minutes, 30s fro the front, 1:30s for the back. Can anyone find out more about these? I have searched EVERYWHERE i know of. There has to be something on them...
well remember that your brakes release brake dust and that means you will most likely have to jack up the car or take the wheel off to clean cus since its clear you will need to clean the inside as well...

He said 1:30 for the back but he probably meant inside.
Cool creation...Useless but cool.
But hey we all have different tastes right, why else do we buy wheels that aren't completely ugly yet functional. Let this kind of stuff stay where it belongs in the non performance enthusiasts car. Nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom