Chris Jackson, Team and audience

doug in nc

Spectator
This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet a number of drivers from various regions here in the South and East Coast. But for me, there was one driver and one team that stuck out from the other 24 +/- that participated. Chris Jackson and his crew pulled out all of their tricks this weekend and were able to not only over-come some technical issues prior to racing but also managed to qualify in to the top 16 Pro-Am drivers at the Road Atlanta Pro-Am event put on by Street-Wise Drift.

There were a number of areas that needed some work but probably the biggest was a mechanical issue that WOULD have made many driver's pack up and go home. However, thanks to the awesome work of his team and Chris' ability and desire to race Road Atlanta, they spent all day sourcing the proper safety equipment and parts to make it through tech by the time we closed it Thursday night.

Formula Drift Pro-Am racing is going to be big in the years to come and I think it's important to understand it's purpose. Build Amateur drivers skills to the point where they can earn a FD Pro License and race at the Professional level. Some of the many challenges that driver will meet will be financing that dream, building the car and having a team behind him who is willing and able to do whatever they have to in order for their driver to compete. All of those challenges were met and overcame by one of your local drifters. I'm very impressed by what I saw and I can't wait to see what else he is able to accomplish the rest of this season and the rest of his racing career.

Folks, Chris Jackson.... Formula Drift Pro-Am Driver, SWD MVP of Road Atlanta event. Thank you for the opportunity to meet you and your team, I'm honored.
Doug Moseley

hahahahahaha thanks man we will do whatever it takes to race and since experiencing road atlanta and swd were stripping my car down and getting it competition ready

thanks alot man and i also would like to let u and your team know you threw a kick ass event. Streetwise is deff FTMFW now plz come to florida!!

Back
Top Bottom