Chris Forsberg?s 2011 Engine from a Nissan CORR Truck

Wrecked Magazine

ChrisForsberg.CoreTruckEngine.2011FormulaDrift.jpg

Kevin Wells of Chris Forsberg Racing posted this photo on twitter today showing off the new engine for Chris Forsberg’s car in 2011. The motor is from a Nissan Titan CORR truck which should give him a huge gain in horsepower. This should be a great motor to listen to and see inside his vehicle for the new 2011 season. What do you think about his new motor?
Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wreckedmagazine

More...

I see Formula-D going the way of the V8 as the top tier teams look to gain an edge over eachother thus making the privateer look more towards the pro-am series. I love seeing all kinds of setups but there should be a cut off line somewhere.

are people to lazy to build motors? i guess its hard to keep em reliable if yo do that..

thats exactly it, noone can build an engine like factory can, this is why the ls is reining over a built sr, same power but cheaper and more reliable.

Id rather take a 100k motor than one that someone "rebuilt"

thats exactly it, noone can build an engine like factory can, this is why the ls is reining over a built sr, same power but cheaper and more reliable.

Id rather take a 100k motor than one that someone "rebuilt"

yea i hear that... how many people do you know with a reliable 450hp SR daily driven? its crazy just to even have a 450hp SR but to daily drive it and it be reliable.. HAH!:laugh: I think ima stuff a 1uz into something.... Toyota does make some awesome motors... thanks to some help from yamaha :p

Back
Top Bottom