ChopperGunner *leaked*

Big Brother is watching... :runaway:

you are not too far off, I know a dude that all he said on facebook was. "can you say F16 crash?" and not but 8 mins later he got a call from OSI telling him to delete it. The General Knew about it before his supervisor did.

you are not too far off, I know a dude that all he said on facebook was. "can you say F16 crash?" and not but 8 mins later he got a call from OSI telling him to delete it. The General Knew about it before his supervisor did.

A lot of people tell me he is always watching.. go Obama???:ugh:

I see a lot of idiocy in this thread.... War fuels the human being, it's a drug that brings out the worst of us, yet we want more. War also influences economy, and in most cases post-war economical situation for the victor improves by over 100%. As humans we need war, we need violence, we need gore, and it's programmed into our brains. Ever wonder why you slow down in the scene of an accident? why games like COD, GTA, GOW, etc are the best selling games? Why Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) is the fastest growing sport in our nation? It's all because of our need to explore the dark side we all harbor inside.

The reason we stand in arms and complain about images like the ones in the video, is very simple. Living in the most advance/ powerful nation in the world has disrupted our animal instincts. The scenes in that video are a daily occurrence, just like suicide bombings, massacres, genocide, and the list goes on. In other countries a kid by the age of 5 would have seen more gore, than you can find in the internet. So, to those who are crying about this, learn that even our own God (Jews & Christian) was at one point a violent war inducing God.... Which means, we have always enjoy the thrill of war and as long as mankind is around, war and genocide will drive our most primal thoughts and actions.

The reason we stand in arms and complain about images like the ones in the video, is very simple. Living in the most advance/ powerful nation in the world has disrupted our animal instincts. The scenes in that video are a daily occurrence, just like suicide bombings, massacres, genocide, and the list goes on. In other countries a kid by the age of 5 would have seen more gore, than you can find in the internet. So, to those who are crying about this, learn that even our own God (Jews & Christian) was at one point a violent war inducing God.... Which means, we have always enjoy the thrill of war and as long as mankind is around, war and genocide will drive our most primal thoughts and actions.

You are so right, its not even funny. We live in la-la land here.

la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaa laaaaaaa la la la la la laaaa laaa laaaaaaaaa!

jk but foreal tony ur right as well as dudocious, and we need to stay... for all those who voted for obama, WHERE ARE WE NOW? thanks my 2 cents peace!

btw im joining the airforce this summer.

journalist know the danger there in, and if there hanging around with doods that carry aks in the streets its their fault.

Back
Top Bottom