Chelsea Denofa dropped by Technica Motorsports

Ofc. Dangle

Driver
Surprised it hasn't been posted yet.
482012_443569915664516_1426856659_n.jpg

This was released on Technica's facebook page so I don't guarantee the validity of it.

I think it's interesting to hear with Joon being dropped and Chelsea seen driving the RX-8.

Last edited:
"I would like to thank Technica for an awesome motor and tune that continuously took the abuse of my right foot. I would also like to stress this quote "...It is in best interest of both organizations..." . Everyone knows what I stand for and what I am about, Not every deal can be perfect for both parties, But I will continue on with my team and push hard to keep this both fun, progressive and positive! GET ROWDY!"-Denofa

He mentioned getting a miata recently. I dont know about the rx8...

Does anyone have or know someone selling an e46 M3 complete subframe with diff, axles, arms, ect? I need one today or tomorrow. Willing to travel a couple hundred miles if need be. This is for my updated FD build, So importance is 11!

THANKS!
from chelsea facebook only hours after technica motorsports made the press release

Well that just brought my hopes and dreams to the ground. I thought he had an awesome sneaky plan going down. Now Im sad.

Yeah I think Chelsea staying in a BMW(a car he's more than comfortable with) is the best choice for him. You have to go with what you know sometimes, even if there's something big being offered.

In all honesty, I believe this is just another way of stirring up controversy to bring in spectators. The ever so soon Joon Maeng press release on his website hasnt happened yet and if you look at it from the sponsors pov it doesnt make sense to drop midway through the season, especially with Chelsea. Unless there was some big confrontation between the two things just dont add up. And seeing how comfortable and how much r&d Chelsea has put into the m3 over the years to perfect it and then to just throw it all away for a completely new platform is just ridculous.

I can understand him maybe bringing a Miata into play because it was only just a few years ago when he was tearing up the fairgrounds in his little red Miata. The only way will know for sure what is going down is going to be around the end of next week. So all in all i'd say Chelsea has the remainder of this week to finish up whatever he is doing before packing up and making his way over to Monroe, WA.

In all honesty, I believe this is just another way of stirring up controversy to bring in spectators. The ever so soon Joon Maeng press release on his website hasnt happened yet and if you look at it from the sponsors pov it doesnt make sense to drop midway through the season, especially with Chelsea. Unless there was some big confrontation between the two things just dont add up. And seeing how comfortable and how much r&d Chelsea has put into the m3 over the years to perfect it and then to just throw it all away for a completely new platform is just ridculous.

I can understand him maybe bringing a Miata into play because it was only just a few years ago when he was tearing up the fairgrounds in his little red Miata. The only way will know for sure what is going down is going to be around the end of next week. So all in all i'd say Chelsea has the remainder of this week to finish up whatever he is doing before packing up and making his way over to Monroe, WA.

I agree, also he already said on his Facebook that he will be in Seattle with a BMW.
Screenshot_2012-07-09-12-57-37-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom