check Out these Turbos!!

its like drifting. do you really need rb's and sr20's in your car to drift and have fun no. so why do people do it. because its more fun. and competition is fun just sucks when you lose.

if he put all that money in it im sure hes hoping for some return so therefore less fun more profit.

I doubt a 540 ci V8 will have any trouble spooling those turbos. I mean that engine is 8.8L probly moves like 2000+cfm of air

and the intercooler is in the passenger seat, its a Air to liquid intercooler which is the best route to go especially a drag car

Ding ding ding. Right on both counts. And you don't need the interior picture to tell that. Follow the piping.

its like drifting. do you really need rb's and sr20's in your car to drift and have fun no. so why do people do it. because its more fun. and competition is fun just sucks when you lose.

I've read threw the whole thread and you make no sense what soo ever common dude your gonna tell me that there gonna build a serious car like that with laggy turbo's? They are massive turbo's but that is why they use NOS to spool the turbo's....

I doubt a 540 ci V8 will have any trouble spooling those turbos. I mean that engine is 8.8L probly moves like 2000+cfm of air

and the intercooler is in the passenger seat, its a Air to liquid intercooler which is the best route to go especially a drag car

lol exactly what i was gonna say

I like that the intercooler piping is bolted together! Pretty dope.

BTW as Piner said High Stall + Trans Brake = NO Lag!

Back
Top Bottom