Check out My Drawings

do this

right click image, click "copy image source"

then paste into the message box and put img before and /img after in [ ]

like [*img]suckmydick.jpg[*/img] without the asterisks

its not hard and it doesn't take that long plus you don't look like an idiot

lol well you guys kept saying of this and that dont work so i fixed it and now it lame. I dont understand.

dude get a 40 bucks tracing light table, it will help with your lines, also get a couple of books on human anatomy... you have talent but you have to practice and learn...

yeah, but the human anatomy will help you with that.. trust me all these uber cool cartoon style artist can draw you a human body perfectly. Is a must to learn measurement and how th ebody work, then later on you add all the cartoonish qualities.

dude i have to give you props...putting your shit out like that and knowing that people will shit on your drawings and thread...keep working on it

yeah, but the human anatomy will help you with that.. trust me all these uber cool cartoon style artist can draw you a human body perfectly. Is a must to learn measurement and how th ebody work, then later on you add all the cartoonish qualities.

ill look into that, but drawing is just really a side hobby that i do when i get bored so im not really looking to get super uber good but that for the advice.

dude i have to give you props...putting your shit out like that and knowing that people will shit on your drawings and thread...keep working on it

i did i so that i could get some advice on how to improve a bit to where it doesnt look like crap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom