cheapest 5lug conversion ever. look.

miami-200sx

*Reinstated drifter*
Driver
hey people so i talked to nelson and he told me about redrilling my hubs (front ones) to 5lugs and i was like... wut??? so i called Rick (240sicknes) and he did it for me today.
he redriled them and taged the studs in the back. so far so good they work like a charm and it was only a fraction of what conversion hubs are.
nelsons friend has had them for over 7months and still rolling.

if anyone is interested. contact Rick (240sicknes) and take your hubs to him.
hell do them in 1day or 2. for only bout $100
Way cheaper than ebay hubs.
$100 cus it takes, marking, grinding,drilling, and welding.!

thanks nelson I love you men,. NO HOMO. lol.
Woot!:bigthumbu

^^Either J30 or Z32NA hubs bolt on for the rear. Easy find at a junk yard.

BTW Thanks to Joel and Khalil (both on this forum) they are the ones who experimented with this and it actually worked.

Yea, you can do this to almost any hub. Nothing crazy out of the ordinary, just what you do if you dont want to run a conversion spacer.

damn noobs it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. People been doing it for years but not many people can actually get it centered and wheel vibrates

^True. It's been going on for a while. I remember seeing it on zilvia a while ago. Just not many people do et.

damn noobs it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. People been doing it for years but not many people can actually get it centered and wheel vibrates

You will not have any vibration issues after I have re-drilled the hubs.

If anyone is interested give me a call. Give me a few days to respond to private messages, im not on the forum often. I can provide a quick turn around time on these things.

Back
Top Bottom