8072263051_a4163b094b.jpg

8072251846_e449f59c96.jpg

8072248213_b400c9e8d5.jpg

Full article:
http://www.laststance.net/2012/10/10/chasing-the-throne-estie-falero/

pretty f'king rad interview. Big thanks to the good fellas over at last stance
-
mycu|shane Prescod

fuck yea. estie has always been a drifting hero of mine, i was out at the ter tech events spectating back in like 08 09 ish. i had never drifted before, acutally i dont even think i had my license yet, and all i remember was him killing it in his coupe rocking the lime green and white smdg colors. its always been my favorite south florida driver and car.
rocking 17s with a kit and slammed....gangstuhh

fuck yea. estie has always been a drifting hero of mine, i was out at the ter tech events spectating back in like 08 09 ish. i had never drifted before, acutally i dont even think i had my license yet, and all i remember was him killing it in his coupe rocking the lime green and white smdg colors. its always been my favorite south florida driver and car.
rocking 17s with a kit and slammed....gangstuhh

Glad to hear, you could always support the article, and estie by sharing the link <3 Cheers!

Bout time he got a feature... hes been deserving of one for years.

throw back to some of his glory days... i miss watching this daily driver

IMG_3021.jpg

estie is a badass mother fucker. has helped me a ton when i first started out. awesome dude and an awesome influence in the drifting community.

Sweet interview bro, Im getting antsey to get back to florida so I can drive with all of you guys again.

Haven't spoken to Estie in a years! I remember going to the "shredder" a couple times back then too, lol.

Good to see he's still doing his thing. Big up Estie and SMDG!

Back
Top Bottom