Charlotte County Speedway Nov. 8th (my first track day)

iDriftS13

Driver
4092766142_b37ee7a798.jpg

4092769828_149bfa9d1d.jpg

4090071895_2f97b3246f.jpg

and a little bit of footage...

YouTube- charlotte county speedway nov.8 2009

pretty damn good for first day on a track. especially with a wall there. looks like your front fenders need the lip hammered out or raise it like 1/4 inch, the front tire is rubbing on them and can get 'caught' or cut down perhaps and could end badly.

good stuff

looks like a fun track, good job for your first event. Keep it up.

IDK but what happen last time I don't think they would want us up there.

Keep your hands in the car.

Last edited:
it wasnt even really a drift meet, it was a little local thing. basically just open track, do whatever you want. there was only four guys drifting and one guys s13 caught fire and completely burnt up in his first run. i dont think the track or the organizers could handle having a lot of people there.

that track is pretty nice and wide to learn on, i learned on that one as well :)

should come out to other events now

well next time post it so other people can donate not a full event just a couple more peeps!! I enjoy that track i dont feel like il need a new shell before the day is done there, at desoto im always wondering wether il need a shell when i leave.

For real I wanna drive there soon, and I live like down the street. Let us know.

hahah sry guys.. i wanted to invite everyone.. next time i will.. ill be at desoto on the 5th.. Thanks for the compliments that track is super easy. Oh and box i did F up the fender 2nd run.. lol so i grabbed a jack handle and pulled it back out..

Back
Top Bottom