CHARLOTTE COUNTY SPEEDWAY IS BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Dayrizzii

Driver
You read that right guys. Charlotte County is back under new ownership and name. It is now called Three Palms Speedway. New owners are super pumped on drifting and are planning on hosting drift events through the entire year!!!!!

Lots of cool things planned for the track!!!

First official event is Feb 9th..

ONLY $25 !!!!!!!!!!!!! for drivers...

track is super sweet. No pot holes to use as clipping points and the bank is very beginner friendly..

I hope to see all you guys there.. especially the OGs who have driven this track before.

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE!!!!

Go give their facebook page a like and stay updated with new event info, pics, videos and more.

FLORIDA DRIFTING IS NOT DEAD ! ITS UP TO US TO KEEP IT GOING!!!

1511272_575788212499465_1164323543_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

can someone fix that pic on the link. I suck at that stuff. :)

im excited !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I remember the nopi qualifiers there. That is great that they are wanting to do events there again. I'll have to make it down when I get back.

I'm thinking the first event is this cheap to have people come out and check it out. I drove this track last weekend and it's sweet. No potholes, jumps or any crazy stuff

ahhh....Pablo and I had tons of fun here together on the track...great drift track actually, crashed my first 240 there!

gonna be shooting Media that day... seeing as my 240 still has no motor... but cant wait to drive it! lol

So the track website says nothing this event or rules. They don't reply to emails either. Who's the source of this event info...?

just make sure to have a battery tie down, working seatbelts, all wheel studs and nuts, ect… just basic the basic things any of the florida tracks would enforce at their tracks.

some other things like no burnouts anywhere on the pits or staging lanes, or speeding.

(i don't work with the track or setup the events, just trying to help out)

Back
Top Bottom