Change of plans SKID PAD ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very fun tonight. My first skid pad. A special thanks to Sal, ZOMFGBBQ Juan Henao, Captain Ben, Dangle, and all of you who shared some great pointers with me. I will surely attend the up coming events and plan on dedicating some serious time to this sport. :bigthumbu

it was very fun tonight. My first skid pad. A special thanks to sal, zomfgbbq juan henao, captain ben, dangle, and all of you who shared some great pointers with me. I will surely attend the up coming events and plan on dedicating some serious time to this sport. :bigthumbu

wtf leo!!!!!

AWSOME nIGHT

Thanks JUAN for giving those pointers and sliding thge car around so well. Does anyone have a video or pics of the Z4 sliding around?

First Skidpad. Fun times. Nice to meet all of you guys, and it was a fucking BLAST tandeming with you Sal(nismotuner, pretty sure thats ur name lol) and Bert (s2k hachi duder).

I need more tires, lots and lots of tires.
If the next skidpad is on the September 5th weekend, I'm fucking there, with more than just 4 shitty tires.

lmfao its a fuckin curse or something. I could have actually made it to this one, and I just logged on today and saw the date!
I swear fate keeps me from going to the skidpad...so much shit's happen everytime I try to go that its like a joke.

Guess next time's the charm!

First Skidpad. Fun times. Nice to meet all of you guys, and it was a fucking BLAST tandeming with you Sal(nismotuner, pretty sure thats ur name lol) and Bert (s2k hachi duder).

If the next skidpad is on the September 5th weekend, I'm fucking there, with more than just 4 shitty tires.

Ey bro. Cool wheels.

dont forget about Chilies after son!!! even better times!

thanks guys and I'm glad I can help. hope to see u guys at the next one.

sorry its taking me some time to post up but my comp at home dropped a duce, so I should have some up today. I was taking pics but it wasnt my cam. I only took video with my phone so the quality might not be as good as expected.

Back
Top Bottom