Cfrc Media 3/20/2010 Thread

madk180sx

Driver
Here are mine:

Me(dont know why its so blurry):

240sx033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnn hardly any room to for really any entry speed,but I like how you did the pic and vid thing. Maybe were you taking pics in manual?

nah, there is room there, the way they had that layed out wasnt great imo.... and that LS 240 is REALLY quite... and REALLY small tires heh.

If I wasn't working on my car today I was gonna go spectate :(

The LS1 s13 is my best friend. To OP, I was the blonde chick in the cowboy hat. I believed i asked you if you had gotten any video of him. Thanks for posting it. He's not on this forum but I'll show it to him :)

Oh, and to Box, his wheels/tires are really tiny because they are all mine. haha. He just switched to 5 lug but couldnt afford wheels yet so hes borrowing all my old spares haha. :) His car is reallllyyy awesome. so much fun

EDIT:except for those mustang wheels in the back (in the picture). he bought a pair of those. 17x9 and has some 275s on them. but we needed to drive home on those. hes plannin on ordering some 17x10.5 once he gets the money to put in the back.

Last edited:
Think i got up to 30-40ish entering. The pavement was really nice to my tires, at least for me. Had about 7-8 runs with like 50% tread and it looks like theyhavent even lost any tread at all.

Koukibass14oon, i thought it was you from here, wasnt sure though. I got 1 vid of him but it wasnt the one you were talking about.

The ls240sx was shreding tires everytime he was out there.

is it just me or is there room to upshift to third towards the back? First time iv seen this place

Yea you could have shifted to 3rd if you had power, which i didnt.

It was the first time i was out there. Nice and open so i dont have to worry about hitting anything lol

there worried about the staging lanes getting fucked up, but i told him we would buy a legit machine and paint to paint it after every event but doods only other reason is cause some kid last event didn't know his skill level and entered at like 60 and hit a pole. its drifting you crash sometimes.

im not talking about the staging lanes anyways....
the map seen here from 3/20:

march20thcfrc.jpg

whats wrong with entry like...:
cfrc.jpg

and it puts you between poles on the outside of the entry.

Last edited:
I know what you were saying. Like i said, i dont see why we couldnt do it. Maybe next time we could do it.

Car going to be complete next time boxmod?

i think we should get more drifters help set up the layout instead of just showaski.

around like 1 when lots of people left the drifters started back more and coming in faster.

i honestly dont know about being able to go that fast in the back. its actually kinda narrow. but if it was flipped around and you entered at the narrow part then higher speeds would maybe be possible at the wide end.. but they arent really open to many suggestions when it comes to course layout i dont think.. maybe i could work some charm.... HA...

i honestly dont know about being able to go that fast in the back. its actually kinda narrow. but if it was flipped around and you entered at the narrow part then higher speeds would maybe be possible at the wide end.. but they arent really open to many suggestions when it comes to course layout i dont think.. maybe i could work some charm.... HA...

Yes you should! lol That place has a lot of potential but it seems like no one wants to use it but the people who don't have the authority.

Back
Top Bottom