Cfrc Blackfriday Mayhem Post Pictures Or Have Hot Nasty Scorpion Sex And Die

Chask941

Postttttttttttttttttttttt yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
im uploading my videos.. but im gonna do my thread when i have those in the computer.. there wasnt too much ligth..but still good and congrats for the sfl guys that was driving at the cfrc.

Big car tandem video:

[ame="http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/burgy240/?action=view&current=VID_20101127_000123.mp4"]VID_20101127_000123.mp4 video by burgy240 - Photobucket[/ame]

Thanks Steve!! lol.. im not really known on this site anyways.. -_- but yeah the picture was just a joke i took it off so everyone would stop dripping blood from there vaginas in there panties... honestly ban me if you really really really feel that is necessary....

anyways thank you!! POST YOUR SHITTTTT!!!!!!!

ban please?

really? you smell bro? need some of this?

U-BB-1400large.jpg

lol^

yeah i thinke steven and pat got some stuff check sundayslide.com later or tomorrow idk how fast they will have anything up but yeah

There is not much ligth.. but .here are some videos. if u dont like it. you know my answer, lol

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

i have like 15 more..some good ones..but still uploading on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom