Celica All-Trac ( GT-Four)

Wow. A real classic for a bargain price. Get it man! You will regret not doing it when you see the price of these cars sky rocket for being so rare.

Wow. A real classic for a bargain price. Get it man! You will regret not doing it when you see the price of these cars sky rocket for being so rare.

I need a running car and yea I've seen these go for 10k+ in great condition so I'm already regretting it lol { i had a 87 Celica ST coupe as my 1st car so I feel close to this gen of Celica). Oh ! the guy said he raised the displacement to 2.2L from 2.0L

Not worth it when you could get yourself a running ST185 with the money it will take to purchase this car and get it running.

If you have extra time and money to spend I'd say go for it, but even then you could find similar All-Trac's at a lower price. Parts can be expensive and the car can be difficult to maintain. Need to change the clutch? Drop the motor. Seriously.

Go here if you want an All-Trac: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=14

Back
Top Bottom