Celebration Party for Estie, Juan and SFL-FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for calling me and offering the invitation.....I am still waiting on the welcome back party :(

Well, in that case welcome back! ;):bigthumbu

I'll really to come to these things already. I miss just buying bolt-on parts and having somewhat of a social life. To fabricate everything from scratch is extremely time consuming.

i kno u guys think i went anti drift but u know how i am down n heart about the scene...mayb ill come out fopr once n say wasssaup:)

you all better come to the party >=[

bring David A =)

i'll try darling. that boy is skydiving with igor now so he's ton busy. i'll bug him about it for countyline. =]

sorry babycakes i cant make it this weekend for your party, i'll bring your present when i come down next weekend. :D

i'll try darling. that boy is skydiving with igor now so he's ton busy. i'll bug him about it for countyline. =]

sorry babycakes i cant make it this weekend for your party, i'll bring your present when i come down next weekend. :D

it's ok </3
see you at countyline!

Thanks for calling me and offering the invitation.....I am still waiting on the welcome back party :(

This is the invitation!! :D

Weve had it planned to try and do something for nat and e30,
suan posted about a party for all the nopi people I just offered to combine parties, it can always be a welcome back raffi too. (plus anna is coming down in a few weekends, so well do something raffi)

Its just time for a party!

Talked to the roomie again today. I should have an answer tonight. We might have to pay her to convince her to have this many ppl in the house! :] Cause its gonna be insane.

Last edited:
okay well II worked something out with her!

We might need people to pitch in some cash. It would be the same for like renting something out. Im gonna help her with yard work and shit. Come on! To throw this kick ass party, lets just give her what she wants! :D

so its a yes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom