catching myself going nuts on street

StealthFighter1

Spectator
my car needs new rings right? so i've been loosing compression but my car is still moving , but had stopped driving it for like 2 weeks and then lately i've been going nuts with it, drifting in the wet and taking the ''grip'' approach to all the coerners just crazy ****...

stlthftr1 said:
sry vids incriminate, but the way you drive crazy is probably the way i drive normal , ask the evo kid and tofu boy.

well there is a fine line between driving crazy and driving like an asshole ricer. ;)

i obey all posted signs.... they don't make signs that say ''don't rev your car to 6 going around a turn and grip it till you hear your tires say that's enough''.....

stlthftr1 said:
i obey all posted signs.... they don't make signs that say ''don't rev your car to 6 going around a turn and grip it till you hear your tires say that's enough''.....

well thats fine and dandy, that kind of stuff is just in our blood... we cant help it.

i was thinking more of the people who race around in/out traffic, not to say i dont do it from time to time when im in a rush, but i see kids who are just stupid...really stupid.

like the n00b in the integra who got owned by the truck and the curb trying to get me to race in morning traffic

Lane switching is bad and stupid...

I don't see anything wrong with taking a 25mph ramp at 50 though... I mean the worst that will happen is you slide off the road into a ditch and flip...

stlthftr1 said:
Yeah that, I drive on I-75 almost everyday & went I get of I-75 south on Pines I go about 65 mph. The sign that saids 35mph flew away in the hurricane & they haven't put another one up. So far no one has been able to keep up. I won't blame them ( U feel alot of G's ).

Well, I dont drive like an idiot (anymore), but of course very rarely will I do the weaving in and out of traffic races. Like last night, I was on 95 and there was a big long stretch of empty road (dunno how) and I raced a Suzuki GSX600 and he started pulling 3 cars at 130. That was SICK. I wonder if he felt bad about how pathetic his BIKE did against a almost STOCK is300 lol. I didnt even downshift...nor did I have the ECT PWR button on (elongates gears). But we slowed down when we were approaching traffic. But what was truly priceless was his face when he saw that it was a girl that he was racing lol. I think he fell in love cuz he was next to me for the longest time and just staring while we were cruising lol.

Hey Alexis, I think I could keep up to you on the off ramp....I have coilovers ;) :D :p . My tires break loose so easily though (Falken Azenis)!

But anyway, there is a fine line between ricey driving and crazy/skilled driving. I hate stupid ricers that think theyre fast. Ill never forget the day when this guy with a civic was telling me how slow my car was and that it was fwd and had a 4 cyl. I just looked at him and walked away. Dumb ricers are taking over. They cause so many accidents and get so many meets broken up. :mad:

you kept up with a gsx-r600 hahah can i get a b/s post....he must nto have had WOT...probly jsut playing with you.

S13 Slide said:
you kept up with a gsx-r600 hahah can i get a b/s post....he must nto have had WOT...probly jsut playing with you.

gsxr's arent that fast. And btw, he downshifted TWICE. Maybe your not too savvy on bikes, but STOCK STi's walk 600rrs nasty. And 2jz's are notorious for their top end. We went from a 90 roll to 130 and trust me, he wasnt playing. My boyfriend was also with me. My car is a factory freak. Ive walked IS's on the highway with exhaust (which is what I have) before . I also raced an SRT4 with no exhaust on the highway and he only pulled a car and a bumper on me (I didnt even downshift or turn off the a/c.....not out of ****iness, but out of the rush of the moment). SOO many people underestimate my car, but honestly, i like that.

Also, gsxr's only top out at around 140 (which is what my car tops out at). Also, they only have about 103hp. Thats pathetic. Not all bikes are fast, hun, you just have to pick your races. Which is why I raced it, Im not an idiot. Of course I know that its going to beat me, but by how much is what I wanted to see. If you ask anyone whos bike savvy, theyll tell you the same thing I told you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom