Cataclysm

im not going to play today anyways lol gotta work tomorrow will be on after work tomorrow anyways
... btw

MUG'THOL

dude i think its gonna suck i stoped playing this last big patch with all the big changes... dont like the changes i wouldnt mind selling my account.

game is addicting but with all the changes it got lame to play a mage.... will start up in a week after they fix all the bugs and nerf everyone back down to equal....just like every other expansion

geeks...

lol I was a warlock at one point... shit takes too much outta ur social life - play responsibly

ppl play this game to escape the bullshit of reality and have fun....same reason we play shooting games.... no one can play responsibly lol, its like saying only play 30 min of cod black ops.... thats two games

This game is the shit. 3:10 am I believe. Our time. And yes, the new patches fucked alot up, but bliz should fix it soon. Stoked to race change my NE druid to a worgen =) ill never understand why people give other people shit about playing WoW. Anyone who tries it can't deny that if it weren't for the fee, they'd play religiously. Realm - Bleeding hollow, alli or horde, I'm there

f u hordie bastards... lol

80 hunt
80 tank/dps DK
80 disc/shadow preist

i might give it a go idk they really need to fix shit though so ill wait a week or so to buy the game maybe

FUCK THE HORDE!!!! lvl 83 Night elf Deathknight, bout to to hit lvl 84 in a few. I hate that they took away the Bloodboil animation in the last hotfix. Something about pvpers not being about to target DK's when they would spam it. I'm loving Uldum so far.

I know the trash in Stonecore is a problem if your healer can't keep up. Atleast they got rid of bosses being able to 2-3 shot the tank. Although Healers tend to run out of mana alot more now.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Oh and 9 Million XP to hit lvl 85? Holyshit

Back
Top Bottom