Caravan to Gainesville

Where is the Sat night party at?
Anyone wan't to get together and hit up a bar or diner.
God knows university towns have plenty of them!

Not too late, I think most of us need a little sleep for this early event!

Last edited:
Where is the Sat night party at?
Anyone wan't to get together and hit up a bar or diner.
God knows university towns have plenty of them!

Not too late, I think most of us need a little sleep for this early event!

Thats why im going on Friday. My plan is to be completely 100%($(money(the newest hottest kind of wasted(as in not able to see im so drunk)))) wasted on friday night, then wake up Saturday afternoon, start boozin, be wasted by like 8-9 and pass out at 11. If anyone wants to come party at my girls place let me know.
hahaha

We will be heading out to Gainsville pretty early to get a head start in promoting the event at UF and the surrounding area. So far, the hotel staff seem siked that drifting is coming to Gainsville. If anyone is interested, we will need some street team volunteers to help pass out fliers at UF and drift cars displayed on campus this Saturday. I will let you guys know for any updates.

Last edited:
We will be heading out to Gainsville pretty early to get a head start in promoting the event at UF and the surrounding area. So far, the hotel staff seem siked that drifting is coming to Gainsville. If anyone is interested, we will need some street team volunteers to help pass out fliers at UF and drift cars displayed on campus this Saturday. I will let you guys know for any updates.
Can I pimp my car at the campus?!. Anything to get me exposure to college girls. hahahaha.

sick! if i go down to help out!

I was going to skip out on this event but i'm starting to think i should be doing this one.

Dude, sign up and get your ass up there! lol!!!!!!

There is only one day left to get the special "TER" hotel group rate for $69 bucks. Call 352-332-8292 directly.

Last edited:
I'll be there all weekend. My sister goes there and I live in Ocala. I'm not really sure what kindof cars you're looking to bring out but if you want I'll bring it out to the campus to show it off...
PB100049.jpg

Last edited:
We will be leaving West Palm Beach around 8 am on Saturday. If you want to follow us, text "Caravan" to 561-574-3334. This is the easiest way to update you guys!

Reminder that today is the last day to book at the special "TER" rate at Fairfield Inn for $69 bucks including breakfast and internet. Just call 352-332-8292 and ask for the TER rate.

Lastly, if you have enough room and willing to carpool, please post today so everyone can get situated. Lets have some fun this weekend!!!!

Back
Top Bottom