Caravan from Central Florida Area, to Ter-Tech??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Is there a Caravan going from Orlando or some where near Central Florida to this event? If so hit me up, I dont know how many people are going down there, but would be cool to take run with a few cars vs. solo!

i'll be leaving from sebastian...i-95 exit 159. there is a mcdonalds at the exit if you want to meet there

Damn everyone is leaving on Friday! haha :) Lukav when are you leaving, Fri or sat?

*also, thank you MOD for placing this up in the stickies*

Of course :)

Lukav said:
i'm leaving saturday morning, but i plan on getting there early

So what time were you planning on leaving - hell I dont even know when the event starts and how late it goes lol...

let me know :bigthumbu

i'm going to leave sebastian at 6 am. the gates open at 8. so we should get there around 7:30 if there aren't any problems

Not sure where sebastian is, talking about "the inlet?". I know thats a retarded question lol.. and I could google it, but figured I would ask anyway :)

its up by vero beach on the east coast. its good distance drive from you though. although you have top make the drive that way anyways. just take the 528 east then 95 south you take you through sabastion on your way to the event. -SAS

Thank ya sir

SAS said:
its up by vero beach on the east coast. its good distance drive from you though. although you have top make the drive that way anyways. just take the 528 east then 95 south you take you through sabastion on your way to the event. -SAS

Appreciate it! :) And yes you're correct, have to go that way any how so fk it :)

If you guys are comming from up north. Fastest way to get to Moroso is Get off at the Stuart/Indiantown I-95 Exit (Kanner Hwy/ rd56). Take Kanner Hwy West and go down and its the 4th road on the left (Pratt and Whitney Rd). Take a left on that and take it untill it ends at Beeline Hwy, this will be a sort of long drive (if you go over railroad tracks you went too far). Take a right on Beeline, go down a little under a mile and moroso is on your right.

Taking it this way will save you a good 10-15min on your voyage. A thing to remember, when you first get on Pratt and Whitney from Kanner youll go a mile or so and a stop sign pops out of fucking nowhere (weird hilly road) I dont want anyone getting hurt so just keep and eye out.

I live about 10min from moroso so if anyone needs help getting here just ask me. Another way to take it (the longer way) is just goto Indiantown Rd and go down till you hit Pratt and Whitney (pretty far), take left, go until you hit beeline, take right, and down road moroso is on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom