car wont start/get spark

elliotmac

went full retard "/
Driver
i changed the ignition coil, distributor, and computer and im still not getting any spark. i have an s13 ka24de

any help would be great.
Thanks,
-elliot

chack your grounds and connectors! make sure the connector going to the computer is screwed in all the way and is sitting flush! make sure all connectors ar clean of depris and are making good contact with is component. CHECK GROUNDS and make sure your battery is fully charged!

first chek if you have a spark comming out of your coil put a wire from your coil to your cahasy and you should get a spark going to ground if you do then see if you have spark out of your distributer?

Have Some One Turn The Ignition While Your Under The Hood. Unplug The Cable That Goes From The Center Of The Distributur To The Coil. Unplug The Cable From The End Where It Connects To The Coil. Check If Theres Spark. If There No Spark Then Check For The Connects To The Coil. Its Not The Coil Since You Replaced It..

drftns14 said:
explain: do you have spark at the coil?

no spark at the coil, i've tried erything people are telling me to, someone told me it could be the wiring harness??

Back
Top Bottom