Car wont REV or pass 3500rpm.. Bad TPS ?? helpppp!!

Boostedk

hello guys VIDEO ADDED !!!

i have a 1997 S14 Kouki , i dont know what is goin on , car turns on fine idles fine but when i rev it boggs and DOES NOT respond when i accelerate.

Now when i drive and put 1st rev up car boggs after 3500rpm i give it gas to try to aceelerate but car does not. i was told it might be the MAF i changed it and still same problem. i need help plzz any advice ????? TPS maybe ??? helpppp

thank you , also considering PAYING someone to fix this.. motor is fine its jsut this problem i cant seeem to find

Last edited:
i dont thnk so broo i changed it and put another one and it acted better than with the stock onee so i think its sometihng else maybe gettin fuel cut somewhere ??

Your car is more than likely in limp mode. Just because you changed mafs doesn't mean it's not the problem. What maf did you put on?

the car was turned off for about almost 2 Years , it turns on perfect but i cant accelerate right. i put my pedal down and it reacts extremely late it also feels like its not gettin enought fuel. i got a another S14 MAF from dave

It doesn't look like there is a check engine light, but I would have someone check it for codes, Autozone if need be.
To me it seems like maf related also. Have you tried to run the car with the maf disconnected? Any difference?
Also after so long it doesnt hurt to check/change the spark plugs and fuel/oil filter.

Back
Top Bottom