Car still wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 89 240 with a 93 ka and my car wont start i have fuel, spark, and compression what fuses or relays should i check that will stop my car from starting????

timing is also good

anybody

Last edited:
Might have a huge vac leak.. check every vac hose brah. Had the same thing happen to me, one of my vac hoses had a tear. Also make sure your plugs ain't flooded.

i am in orlando

and my plugs are wet fouled but i dont think that would stop a car from starting

Last edited:
yeah all four of them are wet fouled and i the ignition and cam timing is correct the totor is pointing toward the number one spark plug wire at tdc and the dizzy is in the middle

pull the injectors with the rail still attached. disconnect the coil. have someone try and start the car and look at the injectors as they inject the fuel. does it look like a mist or does it dribble out?

if its misting and the timing is correct and ur sure. then u have a spark problem. change ur plugs and make sure ur dizzy cap and rotor are in good condition not corrosion free.

took out the spark plugs and they were black and wet of fuel and the smell was strong took em out and letting it air dry

going to get new spark plugs and change the oil and oil filter because it is most likely has fuel in the oil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom