Car sold, but more problems!

s14zenk

Spectator
Well i finally sold my car to some guy from weston, if any of you dont remember it was this car http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20241

Well the guy picked it up, we signed the title over, and he drove home happy.

Two days later he calls me and says that he wants to return the car because it turned off on him on the highway.. So im like well what happened, because it was driving fine... He says he doesnt know, all the oil was on the floor on the highway.. so w/e i gave him the number to jgautoworks.. and i called them after he had called, and they told me that he blew a rod out the side of the block.. WTF?!?! so this douchebag keeps calling me everyday like hes gonna get something out of me or return the car back.. title is in his hands though.. so im trying to figure out if i should be worried about this or not??

You shouldn't be worried. I was listening to the radio down to a civil suit about a car that went bad but ran fine and the charges were dropped. Its something along the lines that if a 3rd party sells a car, no matter what... its as-is. even if its not stated or said in the deal. Only when doing it through a dealership then it applies.

hope this helps.

ok, yea thanks, because i did not put as-is on the title, so i was worried about that... thanks again

sold as is
tell him kindly to go fornicate himself in his rectal cavity

he wasnt throwing rods at cruising speeds. His fault for beating on a car he just got without having it checked first.

You can ignore him, or try to help him out as much as possible (getting him numbers to good shops, ect, ect)

dont worry about it man
just pick up the phone and tell him what genestar just told you and if he wants to get the cops involved it shouldnt be a problem...how was he driving and does he know how to shift?? haha ya never know

I say he can't drive or he turned the boost up really high. Either way its his fault.

yea im not even gonna bother picking up anymore, he'll get the idea... plus he knows that my brother is a Miami-dade cop.. so im sure he'll give up soon

and if you do talk to him say " i already spent the money cause i was going to go to jail for killing someone" "so i dont have anything to give to you, other then you get to live." " you can thank chuck norris for that"

Im going dumb. I read the topic name and I saw in my head "Cold Sore, but more problems" I even read it TWICE. Then the third time I'm like wow I'm dumb.

tell to put juicy juice in the gas tank and it should fix the problem. then u hang up and never answer his calls again lol

well i dont think ull have much probs but i mean you should look at your ebay description he could get you on that cause you state the motor was pulled and was fully rebuilt. That could bring up more problems imo, good luck though, i mean its a used car and most of those have no expressed warranty.

Back
Top Bottom