car pulling bad...

Choku_Dorian

DriftDestroyRebuildRepeat
Driver
lately my car started pulling to the left really bad, i know it was out of alignment, but it was pulling to the right b4 (a bit). i also noticed that the engine seemed to be rocking a bit more than usual in the bay.

it pulls to the left pretty bad when im cruisin, when i give it throttle it pulls left harder, then when i let off it jerks back to the right.... im thinking it might be a motor mount. the drivetrain rotating and putting stress on the front axles or something, im not an expert, was wondering what you all think... Drag did the swap, not sure what mounts they used.

any help would be appreciated.thx.

tension rod bushings if it happens when braking.

My subframe bushings were beat up pretty good, when i would accelerate the subframe would torque to one side and the rear felt like it had 4ws....... This would happen on accel and decel.

check tire pressure.

smack anything?

240SicknessX said:
tension rod bushings if it happens when braking.

My subframe bushings were beat up pretty good, when i would accelerate the subframe would torque to one side and the rear felt like it had 4ws....... This would happen on accel and decel.

check tire pressure.

smack anything?
i had checked it under braking and its pretty square...

and tire press. is good...

just accel and decel like you said, perhaps it is the subframe...sucks, its a pain in the ass to drive.

Is your wheel straight? When was the last time you had and alignment? What suspension do you have? How are your Rack Bushings?

Well I saw you go off track at the Charlotte County speedway not that long ago. You hit hard enough to de-bead a tire and it was the driver's side front wheel that took the impact (while you were steering too). Get your car on an alignment rack and make sure you don't have a bent tie rod or something. If you're on stock tension rod bushings, get some replacement rods asap - once you get them you'll wonder why Nissan ever put that retarded bushing up there in the first place.

dori dori said:
Well I saw you go off track at the Charlotte County speedway not that long ago. You hit hard enough to de-bead a tire and it was the driver's side front wheel that took the impact (while you were steering too). Get your car on an alignment rack and make sure you don't have a bent tie rod or something. If you're on stock tension rod bushings, get some replacement rods asap - once you get them you'll wonder why Nissan ever put that retarded bushing up there in the first place.
after looking at it i think this is the problem, tough to tell from the ground... ill get it on a lift asap. im thinking of just garaging the car for a month or so and saving up to tie up all the loose ends with suspension/engine...

god i hated drifting that day, i drove two hours to break the shit out of my car... :laugh: it was still fun tho.

Back
Top Bottom