Car Promblem very bad hesatation!!!

Chask941

Hey whats up i got a little problem i just swaped in a new sr like 2-3 weeks ago and it was running pretty good but now for some reason when i drive and get on it i get a very very bad hesatation it almost feels like i slammed on the brakes and i will have the gass all the way to the floor.. it only does it sometimes tho if i spool the turbo kinda slow it wont do it but if i just get on it in 2nd gear it will just bog down and not go anywhere.. any ideas?? i was thinking loose ic pipeing but i checked...

maf boostleak...idk

only in second...wuts going on here...

Last edited:
idk i never really tried in any other gear it does it sometimes when i start in 1st but seems to be more common in 2nd gear... its like really weird it stops then kinda sputters a little bit then it just liek boosts back up and throws me back in my seat... like when brian hits hte nos button in fast and the furious LMAO

idk i dont have a fuel pressure gague. and my boost isint hooked up becuase the little hose got bent during the swap im running 10lbs tho on my boost controler its soo werid it just started doing it like out of the blue... im trying to get my car preped for next weekend

Maf, Injectors and check if your spark plug wires are connected all the way in.

ok ill give it a shot... also when im just cruzeing sometimes it just like kicks a bit idk how to desicribe it but ill be cruzeing at 40mph on a main road and the car will like heasatate for a second like it will bump the car idk how to explain it but just imigane just driveing in your car at 40 at a stedy pace and taping your brake really fast thats what it feels like it doesint completely bog down

most likely the maf i had a similar problem to that with my z32 maf, but it got cleared up once i got tuned.

i have a spare sr20 stock maf for sale, if its that lmk ill let u get it cheap

idk i really have no clue what it is.. i almost just got into a bad accident becuase of it..

do you think my altnator would cause the problem??? it keeps comeing loose im about to put a bolt on the other side and some thread lock on it soo it dont fall off again..

ok well i tried that this monring no luck... i think it may be my maf but idk yet... im gona swap that out today after work.. any chances it could be a knock sensor?

i have a tps ecu code 43

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom