Devil Man

Spectator
:laugh::laugh:

this is how we roll on this coast

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

and one for the lawls

DSC00656.jpg

what is was is a car club called breakfast club or something gay like that, and the delorean motor corp sponsered a meet at there 1 of 2 remaning manufacturing shops this one being in bonita. the other is in texas and apparently larger.

It was quite interesting to check out these cars i just relized i forgot to get a pic of the car open, but the interiors are very very bland.

i use to drive past that place all the time i always wondered why they always had them lined up outside

yes they still make them brand spanking new... though i cant remeber how many cars they can make with the amount of parts they have left thought. it was pretty neat to go there and check it out. one of these new wasnt to much i think it was something in the 30's

this and the other shop is the only shops in the US that makes new ones, and refabs old ones too. and yes you can get them NA or Turbo. yes this place is located in bonita beach of bonita beach road... cool place i wish i had more time there to ask and check them out.

Back
Top Bottom