Car Dealership?

haha thanks alot for your responses guys, and yeah im gunna pay them off as quick as I can so I can start modding the heck out of this thing. But yeah, its not about the money at this point alibaba is right money comes and goes....Ive wanted a 240 since uh...FOREVER lol, Im gunna start going to the meets and stuff so I can start getting aquainted with everyone...btw

where can I get the SFLD decal so I can "rep my set" yo! lmao hopefully that will show a lil dedication to the forums and my status will change. either way, whenever you guys can send me a link or pm me with details on the decals so I can purchase one, im willing to do it tonight

I've been there, and looked at their 240's, they legitly fix their stuff as far as I can tell, but yea... overpriced lol

I've been there, and looked at their 240's, they legitly fix their stuff as far as I can tell, but yea... overpriced lol

SWEET to know man...thats really the only thing I was worried about I just wanna make sure I dont get a beater, a friend of mine told me that his friend bought something from them and he didnt look under the car and it turned out it was completly rusted under the chassis, thats really the only thing that made me worry but either way, im really happy I bought it!!

Being its a 5spd I would say $1000- $1200+ fees

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Are they asking to much?? No not really when you factor in the cost to transport,repair..plus they are a car dealer so it cost them a good amount of money to have that

You payed ~4k for a rebuilt title zenki?
Fml. Lol. I tried all capslock but sfldrifters doesn't let me :(

Being its a 5spd I would say $1000- $1200+ fees

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Are they asking to much?? No not really when you factor in the cost to transport,repair..plus they are a car dealer so it cost them a good amount of money to have that
This is the guy from greenfeild btw^ lol stop saying "they"..
I'm not gonna lie I have gone there a few times for parts and they seem legit they are just extremely pricey

i overpaid for my first car too. I had the same kinda attitude/aspects you have right now lol.
sent me on a downward spiral of mk3 supras, rx-7s, 240sx,cressidas, and bunch of other cars.
Would i do it again? sure why not lol.

Last edited:
if you think they paid less then $500 for this then you are sadly mistaken...

actually im not....i have been apart of auction sites for over 2 yrs now, i used to work for a private dealer who used to rape these sites for the best deals...but in my spare time i check 240s nd i see s14s that dont even sell!
an auction is no place for a 240, or a 350 for that matter which also go for rape prices!:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom