Can't seem to get confirmation for FloridaDrift, help?

doug in nc

Spectator
Don't know if there's any grief between the two sites, not trying to stir up a bad subject but I was looking to add it as one of the sites I frequent. I can't seem to get a confirmation email sent back to me. Anyone got any pull or suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug

Attachments

• floridadrift fail.jpg
    floridadrift fail.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 22
Wow they remodeled the site, I havent been on that forum since the stone age. Ummm dont know why you wouldnt have a confirmation email sent to you but last time i was on there, updates and forum posts were almost non existing. That site had its heyday a very long time ago.

I thought about the email address part (common mistake in these situations) but I don't have any way of getting back in and verifying what I actually put in until I log in and access a user CP.

Sometimes it ends up in the Junk/Spam folder, so check that if you haven't. You can also PM Josh to assist you in correcting your current issue.

I found your name on the members list and the email you used was: techguydoug@aol.com

There isn't an 'acceptance' process, rather just an activation email that is sent. Make sure it's not in your junk or spam folder, we've had other people come on sfl and complain about this before.

Strange... it works now and I didn't get any follow up emails. Oh well, thanks for looking in to it.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

ps, nice tag!

OK, I just PMed Josh on here so hopefully something will work out. Thanks.

I never got a PM or email from you. I just happened to see this thread and wandered in here. I only check sfl every week or so.

What username did you register with?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Strange... it works now and I didn't get any follow up emails. Oh well, thanks for looking in to it.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

ps, nice tag!

Your email most likely got lost in your spam box or something. Every week I go through the unactivated accounts and approve the ones that look legit and delete the obvious bot accounts so I probably just activated yours a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom