*CANCELLED* OSW Drift Day 6 *CANCELLED*

If I can somehow manage to get enough tires, I'll be there....and If my motor doesnt shit the bed completely, I'll be there. Basically, I'll be there regardless.

ditto for Tom.

People should let me drive their cars If mine isnt running. :bigthumbu

I'll be there, but only driving if i can save up the additional 40+ dollars... if not i'll still come out to watch!

SUp Drift a 944? :) Haven't heard from you in awhile - been busy my self, up in PA and Ohio shooting for a stunt bike competition etc.. any how give me a shout

No pre-reg... if you come you drive... no one has been dissappointed with the amount of drive time yet....

in addition... I understand that tire money is hard to come by on top of reg fee's so I am trying to work out free used tires... i.e. instead of a business paying to discard tires they drop off a bunch of 16, 17 and 18's to burn up.. NO PROMISES THOUGH... I dont know if it will work out

Last edited:
sure..... I wil end up posting a tire size request for those that need it and will try and get those...

for the better.

1. one week after the previous osw event is too soon, drivers such as myself need more time to save up enough money and more time to work on the cars between events.
2. day events in July are proven to be too hot to withstand, the night event worked out perfectly for the summer season.
3. We dont want the scene to get burnt out by having 2 events in per month at the same venue.
4. the event will be rescheduled to August so it can be at night and draw more drivers/ crowd.

Basically it was a discussion on floridadrift that lead to this, but I think it will be for the better in the long run, because of those reasons i listed above.

Josh can cofirm this if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom