CANCELLED D1 Underground / FDC Qualifier March 14th @ Gordale

Looks like we are going to cancell Cordele qualifier event for lack of drivers.
I'll give it till wednesday and if we dont see a big change on the pre reg list we will CANCELL it!

how many drivers. i know that me and 2 more drivers are entering...

i need to get my d1. i am sliding this weekend and then i was planing on sliding in cordele the following...

yoforsure.jpg

Id drive, but Im trailering Scott up there so he can get that FDC.

damn bitches... Harri is having to lay the smack down this week. Shit is depressing the Nannerpuss :(

this is pissing me off, I hope we get this show going, I'm going to try and get sponsors for the events, at least I'm going to try.

harri why dont you see if u could get another qualifier down south like at countyline, pbir, or sfl fairgrounds. or even try for desoto or osw again. those are less of a drive for people and still gives people a chance to qualify. thats just my .02

shit, if it wasnt so close, sebring is next weekend and they having it sat and sun, but thats hard to organize in a week.

i wanna run sebring so bad but i have no tires and i dont get paid for another week

well, look at it this way
CFRC - track < county officials
ERS - low drivers, and wanted to do FDC qualy in ATL (cordele)
IRL - track < understandable, but sucks
Cordele - low drivers
PBIR Demo - track < lost our 'in' person in the office
Sebring - if people dont show up, no more, low drivers

we need to step up and organize florida. too many tracks, too few drivers/budget. if left to their own choices, tracks are going to over schedule on top of each others dates, then ALL cancel when low driver counts.

WE WILL BE THE UNLTIMATE LOSERS IN THIS CASE.

We need to have a union of the people who host events, harri, josh, jen, etc to make one 'body' to run events under and that way they schedule the events for any track in FL, no one gets toes stepped on and we can have 40-50 drivers everytime. like back in the good ol days.

just my theory.

^^bingo very wise. thats what is gonna have to happen. harri also needs to team up with marcos and southeastdrift.com

Yea work together gentlemen. Its not a battle at who holds the best event. Its a battle to provide us with sweet events, at different venues, very often. :)

Back
Top Bottom