Can I get a loan with 0 credit?

with no credit, probably not.... if you do you'll get a HIGH interest rate. which is basically throwing money away.

so, go ask your parents.

^^ Not true. My first loan was for my RX7 had zero credit and I had my job for 2 weeks, didn't need any documentation just told them how much I make a year and had my mom co-sign. And that was for 15.5k. Could depend on place though.

almost anyone can get a loan with 0 credit if they have a co-signer with decent credit.

now just trying to find someone who will trust you to not fuck up their credit is fun part!!!

^^ Not true. My first loan was for my RX7 had zero credit and I had my job for 2 weeks, didn't need any documentation just told them how much I make a year and had my mom co-sign. And that was for 15.5k. Could depend on place though.

with banks freakin out about credit now? but then again its just 2,000.

its easier to get a loan with zero credit than bad credit. don't fuck it up. for a random $2000, you may have a hard time. credit is usually issued in the form of a credit card unless this is for a car or something in which case, you can get an auto loan. I think the min for them is $3k however.

almost anyone can get a loan with 0 credit if they have a co-signer with decent credit.

now just trying to find someone who will trust you to not fuck up their credit is fun part!!!

true that
i got a loan with 0 credit
it was for $3500
just needed a cosigner

well im out a car today so i may just be boned, my moms credit score sux its like 500somethin so i dunno how good thats going to go over for a cosigned loan.

Work, save repeat....

This is how I started to build my credit...put 1k into a 12 month CD, take out a secured loan on that CD that very same day....open a checking account and deposit that 1k into it. Then set up automatic deductions to pay for the loan. Worry free credit. Booya.

Work, save repeat....

This is how I started to build my credit...put 1k into a 12 month CD, take out a secured loan on that CD that very same day....open a checking account and deposit that 1k into it. Then set up automatic deductions to pay for the loan. Worry free credit. Booya.

I'm about to do the same thing and im trying to get my friends that are always complaining about credit to do it to. And when its done you get your money back or you can repeat the process and you'll have baller credit and you can finance a new gtr. If you wanted one:rolleyes:

My credit score was 720 at age 20. Halla. Im now 23, and buying my first house with a 660 Fico. Not good for me at all....high credit card balances fucked me up...but im working on them.

After you get a base line for credit....buy a vehicle. It will further your credit experience and drive your score higher. Companies don't just look at score, they look at history and experience. Also your debt to credit balances.....keep your amounts low on those CC's youll regret it.

Back
Top Bottom