Can I drive your car at Moroso?

240SicknessX

forgot how to drive
Driver
Ya so I will not have my engine finished and back into my car for the event. I want to see if anyone would allow me to drive their car at the moroso drift practice. I have a set of enkei rpf1 17x10 +18 with 245 40 FK452's on them. Brand new. I would put these on the car first and smoke these tires until they are done then maybe you will be able to go home with some tires, or at least last the whole day. Ive been drifting since fall of 04 and am used to driving my s14 with 260whp, 2way, coil overs ect. I was automatically placed in the advanced group by Harri so Im not a total beginner. I will be careful, drive with in my limits and will be responsible for anything that happens to the car while im in the drivers seat. I know its a huge shot in the dark but I figured id ask and see if anyone would let me borrow their car.

Pm me and we can talk on the phone about the particulars, You will be the priority driver, so if you are going to drive, you take the car.

Please. I will reimburse your $100 entry fee.

Ill even teach you if you would like.

IMG_9358.jpg

Last edited:
i will 100% vouch for rick,

with a running car this guy is seriously top 5 of FL including the actual pros

he will help u!!

AR said:
i will 100% vouch for rick,

with a running car this guy is seriously top 5 of FL including the actual pros

he will help u!!

Im not top 5 in florida, but i wont crash your car.

i'd lend you my car like I wont be participating. but I have a stock Ka:boring: . Dont know if you would want that.

ZenkiS14 said:
i'd lend you my car like I wont be participating. but I have a stock Ka:boring: . Dont know if you would want that.

pm sent.

I am working out some things with zenkis14, but if anyone else would consider my offer I will reimburse your 100$ entry fee.

Last edited:
I hope you can make it out for the event. I don't know you outside of this forum but I've seen you drive and help out many on here. So I hope you can drive at Moroso :D .

vouch +1....good driver...good guy....ide like a car to drive around too...lol

Rick can drive, he knows his shit mechanically, he can tune, and he can fab. He's one of only a few people in this state that I know of who can accomplish all these tasks WELL.

Rick this is why i need to get my car done you know its always there for you if you need it.

+10 on the driving skills. Rick neeeds the RB25 S14 damn whats that guys name again. it would be good times for both of them. good teacher good student sweet ride.

vouch for rick cool people, and he wont wreck your car and can teach. for any novice driver that wants to learn talk to rick into driving you car at the event.

I vouch for Rick, hes the man. I consider him a fountain of knowledge... and a great drifter too.

everyone thank you for your kind words, im pretty sure ill be driving what miata?'s car.

thank you Sebastien

240SicknessX said:
everyone thank you for your kind words, im pretty sure ill be driving what miata?'s car.

thank you Sebastien

do u fit in sebastiens car?????

oh and huh +1 on rick's driving

idk...but spot is officially mine....and so is ur car chuck muahahah lol....j/k

Back
Top Bottom