now with V-Tak yo!!
Driver
i need to know for sure that ecu pins are as follows:

30 - CAS 180deg signal (crank angle sensor) - White
31 - CAS 1deg signal (crank angle sensor) - Black

if they are not the correct info will be appreciated

thanks.

what are ya trying to install? i can help

if its got anything to do with a bee-r there online directions are wrong and ill bet a million on that!

mmm nothin. i hear you got a cage. were and how much? quality? if i bring like 4 cars can i ger a discount or some shit. also location of the shop that did the pipes. thanks i need this for the 8th.

chassis engeering son, $250 for an 8-point you gotta weld it in- 1k for them to weld it in. cage is mild steel, scca legal! and if ya tell me what your trying to wire in i might just tell u a secret!

hit me up on the cell 954 675 3213 and i can tell ya which wire goes where because even from bee-r the wiring they show and tell u is incorrect. and ya know i already had one in my car and left the wiring there so just hit me up and u can do yours in like 5 mins. as for chassis engering is located in:
Chassis Engineering, Inc.
1500 Ave. "R"
Riviera Beach , Fl. 33404

the cage comes with the bars that go over the doors and down through the dash too cuz on the site it just looks like door bars. also if i shoot you some dough go get me the cage i have no time this week and this car has to get rolling soon or ima miss the dead line.

Back
Top Bottom