Calling you out!!

HellaSFLDan

Driver
There is 2,948 members signed up to this forum.

About a month or so ago there was a thread where the majority of people agreed that we could do something about making drifting in Florida more noticeable. That we could organize and be serious and that we had the talent and the backup to get people to notice us.

Well I'm calling out everyone for this weekend.

There's 3 major events that I'm aware of right now. Drift Sessions at Countyline, Drift Orlando, and FARA Drift Demo at Homestead Speedway

You have the car, you have the magazines, you have the stickers, you have the zipties and the secret stack of Initial D DVDs and you log in to the site to talk shit and gay it up in the chatbox...... Well now is the time to show if you are really interested in drifting or if you are just a poser.

Go to any of these events, and show your support. Participate by driving or spectating, it doesn't matter, just be there and bring everyone you can. Make a weekend out of it. Bring your family, bring a date, it's cheaper than a movie ticket.

It's been posted for a long time so you should have had the day off by now, but if not, then there is a bout of VIRAL GASTROENTERITIS (Stomach flu) going around and you are starting to look a little sick. (Symptoms include inflammation of the stomach and intestines abdominal cramps, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.)

Also, vote for Emil (MiaS13) for announcer.

Anyhow, hope this was an inspirational waste of your time.

1.jpg

pretty sure I schooled you at the triangle in a fwd lol

OMFG LOL!!!!! I lost it when I read this:laugh::laugh::laugh:.. WOOOOO Dan!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Oh I'll be there buddy!

This is bullshit! Where are all the damn crybabies from the other thread :(

Dan you don't drift anymore.. You're NOTHING!!!!! POSER!!!!! LOL

see my thread is working already!

Just on the fact that your thread count is higher than andy's is getting me upset....

Last edited:
dan you're the man for coming up with this thread. that pic is great too. way better than that other thread ripping off of you.

Back
Top Bottom