Call of Duty: Black Ops

Went to IGN and watched their review on the game and they gave it an 8.5. The fact that the points you earn in online play have to pay for your upgrades and stuff kinda sucks IMO.

Game is pretty good it has some flaws but what game doesn't?

Whoever wants to get chopped up lmk!!

Livetag: Backdoorcobra

Abe i tryed playing with you today, but i was too busy choppin it up with charles. 12-1 first game on maps i dont know. byyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Went to IGN and watched their review on the game and they gave it an 8.5. The fact that the points you earn in online play have to pay for your upgrades and stuff kinda sucks IMO.

not really because it always keeps your busy.. plus after the first prestige you already know what guns your good with... plus you dont keep the points when you prestige... (PRESTIGING DOES NOT COST MONEY) i love this game and i wanna prestige again tonight so hit me up...

IXXIo DJ oIXXI

Modernwarfare 2> Black ops!!!
Black COCKS sucks the big one lmao HUGE FAIL, took all of the good things out of MW2 and didnt fix any of the bad things of MW2 they made it worse...Spawning is HORRIBLE the guns suck, too many players camp, some maps way to big. Zombies is the only thing i play thats the only reason why i have kept it.....

WTF did it happen to anyone that when you prestige the first time you lose all your money??? Everyone told me I wasn't suppose to.:(

I play a lot of black ops... Will probably be switching to Battlefield: BC 2 here soon if homefront isn't any good though.

Gamertag- DanielT6

Back
Top Bottom