ca18det

alain

Driver
so yesterday i spun a bearing on my CA and now im thinking about a mild rebuild or just picking up the one that is up for sale on the site, now it will run me about the same to do either or, but i do lack the hands on knowledge to replace bearings, head-gasket, timing belt and oil pump and the CA up for sale seems to have had a gaskets replaced and other major components. so basically im ask ppl who have the knowledge for your opinion.

and if all you got is "get rid of the CA" or "get an SR" please keep it to your self lol

only thing ill say is a rebuild at least u KNOW what you got when u buy another motor it is more convenient but make sure u know what ur buying before you buy it

I would go with a rebuild just to avoid spinning another bearing or something (since these engines are fairly old already). You might spend a little more with a rebuild but at least you now its reliable.

hit up anthony herzog. i think his username is like 240sxanthony. or just fb msg him. hes got everything you need!

Get another crank n reuse your other internal parts or buy another ca n put new bearings on it.

Contact Fred Flinstone. He's in Bedrock.

lmao i hate you

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Get another crank n reuse your other internal parts or buy another ca n put new bearings on it.

i think im just going to do the second thing you said

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Get a KA broseph! :bigthumbu

lol ka single cam right?

lmao i hate you

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

i think im just going to do the second thing you said

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

lol ka single cam right?

careful what you say about single cams. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom