Bye Bye POLAROID

Status
Not open for further replies.
k4rr you need to learn how to respect the bible homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats real

where in the bible does it contridict it self?????????

^^^ Dude he can do whatever he wants he is not forced to do anything if you believe in the bible and go to church good for you... Don't come in here telling people what is wrong and right..

tiger240sx said:
k4rr you need to learn how to respect the bible homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats real

lay off, dude... whats wrong with you... go home and read the old testament and dont come in here telling people what they should do.

tiger240sx said:
k4rr you need to learn how to respect the bible homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats real -------- everyone is subject to their own spritual beliefs. no one has the right to say anyone about it. goes against what you say you believe in, and that is the lord is the only who can pass judgement.

-------and if yo uare christian or catholic or any other godly follwers, then you would know that every bible contridicts itself. open it up and turn to any page, then tun about two more pages and you will find a contridictory statement. its fine, doesn't make believing in the bible or the lord wrong. your faith should never be whats in a book, it should be whats in your heart.

Rwd Rea said:
-------and if yo uare christian or catholic or any other godly follwers, then you would know that every bible contridicts itself. open it up and turn to any page, then tun about two more pages and you will find a contridictory statement. its fine, doesn't make believing in the bible or the lord wrong. your faith should never be whats in a book, it should be whats in your heart.

Indeed

Rwd Rea said:
-------and if yo uare christian or catholic or any other godly follwers, then you would know that every bible contridicts itself. open it up and turn to any page, then tun about two more pages and you will find a contridictory statement. its fine, doesn't make believing in the bible or the lord wrong. your fai\h should never be whats in a book, it should be whats in your heart.

I agree
but why change the topic of this thread?
Also dont talk about peoples faiths becuase it coud be a reason why they are still living.

and about Nick.....ahhhh ...... the topic has no reall point to me. Just haters ventting off the fack that they have to work harder to get where Nick is at. Sorry but if you hate the guy so mush why even talk about him? It is just making you look like ass hole! :bigthumbu

tiger240sx said:

dude...grow up. dot go telling people wat to do...

i'm not religious at all

but i know thats not the "christian" way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom