Bye Bye POLAROID

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP03bluesi

Media Ninja
Media
Nick Hogan made a very public appearance with fast cars at the big SEMA car show in Las Vegas yesterday, just one day before Florida authorities say his criminal case could be moving forward -- and a short time later, Polaroid, the sponsor of his drift car, dropped him from its roster.

Rest of story on TMZ
LINK

1101_hogan_splash.jpg

Isnt that Blake Fullers Z! :eek:

Last edited:
Good job on Poloroid's part. This kid hasn't learned anything and it shows on his face.

Has anybody read his blog on myspace?? This kid is an idiot! I used to try to defend him about his drifting career, but not anymore, SPOILED DOUCHE BAG!!

As much as im sure its going to mean....Nick has lost all of my respect.

He doesn't need Poloroid, next week those Z's are going to be Yellow and Red with HULKAMANIA painted on the side.

okay, so chris after you imed me and was telling me about that, i started to ask around, finally got to talk to my guy who is there and he said that nick dropped poleriod. i am not allowed to say who he dropped them for, cause that will just cause issues in the home, but yeah.... nick actually turned out to be even more of a scum bag from what i was told.... you all will know the truth soon, and the truth shall set you free... haha (movie quote...any one know?)

Rwd Rea said:
okay, so chris after you imed me and was telling me about that, i started to ask around, finally got to talk to my guy who is there and he said that nick dropped poleriod. i am not allowed to say who he dropped them for, cause that will just cause issues in the home, but yeah.... nick actually turned out to be even more of a scum bag from what i was told.... you all will know the truth soon, and the truth shall set you free... haha (movie quote...any one know?)

That quote is from the bible.

I hate the bible.

S13 Slide said:
i hate that fucker.
YOU CANT BUY TALENT! HA

Why hate? The kid drives better than 98% of the people on this forum...... plus he was cool as fuck when we met him, we even sold him an SFLdrifters.com sticker, which he was rocking until the day he crashed his car.... I respect him for that, we gave Blake a sticker and it didnt last 2 seconds in his car, he removed it at the end of the event... the kid can drive and while most of you whine about him, you should be worrying about your own personal life.....

DUDOCIUS said:
Why hate? The kid drives better than 98% of the people on this forum...... plus he was cool as fuck when we met him, we even sold him an SFLdrifters.com sticker, which he was rocking until the day he crashed his car.... I respect him for that, we gave Blake a sticker and it didnt last 2 seconds in his car, he removed it at the end of the event... the kid can drive and while most of you whine about him, you should be worrying about your own personal life.....

pLUS oNE. :bigthumbu

k4rr said:
That quote is from the bible.

I hate the bible.

yes its from the bible as well as a very popular movie yet no one has called it. oh well. and i'm a christian, the bible does contridict its self on a constant basis, then again so does most everyone i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom