burntdrifter b/s

u mean these?
rims4.jpg

rearrim.jpg
rims3.jpg

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
Noooo fu ck a/c go comando like I did. keep it off thats like 50lbs, that can loose you a race.
more lik 100lbs for me cause i have nothing under my dash :p

haha

Stock car:

AC gets you Pussy

Turbo car:

The panties drop AC or not.

Ricky can do without it because he's already married...

hey greg nice rims.......hey if you want to keep winning in races dont put ac.....maybe in the future you could try buying a 98 240sx and use that for your "pimping ride"...just for the hoes........ :bigthumbu

DEEGORILLA06 said:
hey greg nice rims.......hey if you want to keep winning in races dont put ac.....maybe in the future you could try buying a 98 240sx and use that for your "pimping ride"...just for the hoes........ :bigthumbu
nah if anything id geta q45 for my VIP status but prlly jus end up gettng a truck for daily abuse.my cars a lil much to drive evryday.i dunt lik wokring all day n the heat then com home n drive a bouncy car with no ac.itz sucks tryn to take a female out sutmimes unless they dig it :D

TheBurntDrifter said:
nah if anything id geta q45 for my VIP status but prlly jus end up gettng a truck for daily abuse.my cars a lil much to drive evryday.i dunt lik wokring all day n the heat then com home n drive a bouncy car with no ac.itz sucks tryn to take a female out sutmimes unless they dig it :D
damn that makes to of us....when i get out of work being in that sun all day and then get inside the car, that sh!t is redicolus and then when it rains omg :ugh: .....im tired of that sh!t too.....specially when you have kids like i do and having to pick them up in a none ac car in a hot azz day like in miami.........now that i hate....thats why im saving for a nice clean not to new car....but im still keeping my honda...yeah,yeah i know you guys hate honda but i dont...flame all you want.......well greg see you this weekend.......damn you always give us surprises....you might give me a heart attack....keep it up and you might end up in a magazine...you never know...good luck ..keep up the good work... :bigthumbu

hey greg i got a 98 sonoma :bigthumbu with EXTREMELY COLD A/C but its 5 spd but im sellin it 3200obo ;)

TheBurntDrifter said:
i dunt lik wokring all day n the heat then com home n drive a bouncy car with no ac.itz sucks tryn to take a female out sutmimes unless they dig it :D

i feel you about after work, and the chicks who dig a fast, rough ride, are the ones to keep around :bigthumbu

TheBurntDrifter said:
no american trucks for me..i want a frontier hehe
LOL funny you say that i think my dad is gonna sell his frontier soon its a 2000 LOL :bigthumbu i like driving it more than mine LOL :bigthumbu

dominicans14240sx said:
LOL funny you say that i think my dad is gonna sell his frontier soon its a 2000 LOL :bigthumbu i like driving it more than mine LOL :bigthumbu
6 cylinder? stik?miles and price maby to think abuot so i can save :confused:

Back
Top Bottom