broward county - sisters civic stolen, AGAIN

MajorMods

Last night between 4am - 9am my sisters car was stolen from Pembroke Pines AGAIN. It is a 2000 Civic, white, w/ type-r lip kit, SI grill, spoiler and foglights. Black rims, dropped. It is also turbo'd.

If you see/hear anything about it, please contact me asap.

THANK YOU!!!

this car was her pride and joy over the last 5 yrs of owning it and was recently turbo'd not even 3 months ago, just had an alarm put on it last week so this wouldnt happen. Sure as shit, the vandals made it PAST the alarm.

l_1a8e24ad170d1292a25775c06e39a8a6.jpg

1490558651_l.jpg

1490563920_l.jpg

seems to me that we need to start our own community out side of south florida. good like with the find that shit sucks and i remember reading about it when it got stolen the first time.... i hate people with sticky fingers

Damn.... Even though I'm not a Honda fan. That is a clean civic. People love to take whats not theres 3 of my friends had, had their civics stolen and only one actually got it back in good condition... the other two had only a tag and a shell...

It's amazing how they get through the alarm and any other security device. One of my friends civic that got stolen had a Clifford alarm, wheel club, and a clutch lock. and the only reason he got it back was because it had a single cam and the thieves probably thought it had something better lol... But it still got stolen...

Back
Top Bottom