BRONSON DRIFT!!! Close the Show at Bronson Speedway!!!

Blackzenki82

(OO\_SKYLINE_/OO)
Driver
sorry, i'm not the guy to post face book links, but yeah....

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180475085351015

if for some odd reason you're not on FB, here's the jist....

285490_248766061809908_100000295474418_1001365_3222146_n.jpg

Okay ladies and gentlemen, who out there would like to close a circle track race with some Drifting on a short high bank track? Here's your chance!!!

Circle track racing starts at 7:30 for spectators/circle track drivers. Racing should end around 9:30, and there is almost NO CURFEW from there on out, drift at night, under the lights in front of a grand opening crowd!!

This small invitational is open to 10 to 15 drivers ONLY!!! Pre...-registration is required for this event to secure your space!

The number to call and register is 352-485-4998, that's Bronson's main office number, available from 9am 5pm. If you call after hours, leave a short message stating your name, city, and car.

Pit fees are $25, that goes for everyone who wants to enter the pit area and stands.

Spectators are only $12!!!

Beer and concessions will be open!!!

But wait! there's more!!! once you pre-register, you can have your girlfriend or wife join you in the pits for FREE!!!! or if you're a female driver, your boyfriend or husband will also be FRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!! Anyone else in your pit crew, or friends will have to pay the $25 pit fee to enter the pit areas.

Bronson Drifting Tech:

All lug nuts secured.
Fully secured seat.
At least a stock 3 point seat belt (harness recommended)
Cage required for tandem (some cageless drivers might be considered .ona driver by driver basis).
Cage required for all convertibles (hard tops OK).
DOT/SNELL Helmet.
No loose articles in car.

Bronson Drifting Rules:

No tearing out of infield if you spin out into it, drive out easy.
5mph through all pit and stage areas.
NO BURNOUTS in pit or stage areas.
Be respectful/courteous to track staff and other drivers.
No cutting in line unless more than two car lengths in front of blocking car. are open. snooze you lose.
Every driver gets between 2 and 3 minutes of track time based on amount of drivers.

Rules/info subject to change.

Last edited:
REMEMBER DRIVERS, if you DO NOT call in to pre-register, you WILL NOT be driving... i don't want some of you guys to drive as far as you will be, without calling first, getting to the gate, just to be turned around. THE NUMBER TO THE TRACK IS 352-486-4998. hours are between 9am and 5pm. you don't have to pay, just register.

As of right now i think it's between 3-6 locked in spots, so there's still time/room. I see there's 26 attending here on the FB page, if any of you are even thinking of driving, CALL NOW.

remember, for those that are driving, less drivers = more seat time, so make sure your tires and gas are in order. Tires are Key, i ran out 3 sets about half way through the last one, and a gas station/convenience store is right across the street.

remember to check the facebook event page @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180475085351015

also:

Drivers,crews,family,friends and fans Bronson Speedway is working with Rock can Roll to race against hunger. Please bring a nutritous non perishable food item to be collected at our gates and will be delivered to The Childrens Table. Let's beat hunger together www.rockCANroll.org. so come on guys, raid your pantry's, cupboards, etc etc, and let's feed some people!!!

Does this mean there are gonna be regular (drift) events at Bronson? I live in gville and this ir purrrfect. I cant seem to find a website, what are the directions to this track?

Does this mean there are gonna be regular (drift) events at Bronson? I live in gville and this ir purrrfect. I cant seem to find a website, what are the directions to this track?

these will be running every saturday, more on a local drivers kinda deal, i dunno anyone who wants to travel 3-6 hours for 2-3 hours of track time between 10 and under drivers. you being from gville's a good thing, another local to i some slots.

here's the face book event page

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=243558532341097

and the Bronson Drifting "friend" page for current updates, comments, questions, and suggestions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002741771451

also, there will be a regular event every month or two, that is a dedicated drift day with looong hours and no driver cap. long distance drivers are encouraged to come out on these days, as it wont coincide with CFRC or Destos scheduled events.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom