Broke into 14

I know how u feel, my shit got broken into on christmas day, I had a flash light stolen from my trunk an my glove box was empties out onto the passenger seat. I guess I was kinda lucky :/

i leave my car unlocked all the time theres nothing to steal only thing they would take is my shift knob but i jb welded that bitch on i would love to see the look on someones face when they open my door and are like wtf where is everything

i dont think people break into s13s because right off the break they look and say, nah, shitty old car. lmao

Makes me want to leave my car there and then come out of a bush with a glock on them when they try shit.

good idea!! lol

to the OP that really sucks man... if you get a plate number or any info like that, contact me and i might be able to get you an address.

Last edited:
Next time I leave my car I putting fucking tumb tacks on the seats or some shit. But im getting a alarm soon. Don't want to invest more money into the interior until its installed shit I almost installed some hks gauges before this happened.

Back
Top Bottom