Broke into 14

RTM240SX

Spectator
So yesterday I went surfing. When I came back my passenger window was cracked open I thought I did not close it all the way until I saw the mirror was broken. I looked inside my car and my Apexi safc2 was gone and my wallet with all my cards and my radar detector also my dvd player and dvds. Man im so pissed. They just ripped the wires out of the safc they can't even use it. So today I had to rewire everything since the car ran like ****. Looks like they proped the window open with a screw driver causing it to break the mirror.

Makes me want to leave my car there and then come out of a bush with a glock on them when they try shit.

I'd do it no joke. I feel no remorse for fucking theifs. I'll fucking run up with a basball bat actually, I'd enjoy it more.

what are you 12? you shoot me with a paintball and im running towards you with a fist to ur face... you would have to shoot him in the eye or sum lol and that would get you in trouble.

Paintballs fuken hurt at close range with no protection.. I'd run til reload then punch in the face

what are you 12? you shoot me with a paintball and im running towards you with a fist to ur face... you would have to shoot him in the eye or sum lol and that would get you in trouble.

Raise the velocity and uncapped ramping is quite painful. Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom