Bring back that old awesome new flavour in our stew.(making the scene better place for you and me)

=Shokk@_SHANE"

f_ck it GOJIRA go go ゴジラ!
Driver
So at last nights SFL meet (June 25 2014) we had a super round table style discussion about the scene and the hiccups it is recently experiencing.

Really we can sit down watch it die or get up and do something about it.
Major point for us to have more events and cool rad shit like that starts with a proper foundation.
Something which we don't have.
Our Community is struggling hard, yes HARD. That's is very bad.

However, we are a good spot to rebuild the aftermath and create something really good.
Yes and its only going to happen if we all pitch in and do what is necessary to make things work.
YES WE MIGHT HAVE TO WORK FOR SOMETHING COOL OTHER THAN UNLOCKING XBOX ACHIEVEMENT POINTS (Shots fired at forza players)

so before I get ahead of myself, From last night we believe that if we were to start with our local meets.
Having the older generation and the younger lot come together and meet greet and shoot shit. You know like actually hang out.
We even consider making a once hang out spot which would move up and down the south floridian I 95 circuit. So that people can evenly complain that they we all would have to travel certain distances. Plus it would be fun for us to ride out to new locations, eventually to setup shop at few of these such places to build a proper present with such establishments.

We even talked about going to other car meets as a group to represent South Florida Drifters. Some ideas were toss around. One which stuck out was an event which happens on a Thursday of the month not sure when sorry. At this event I was told had a diversity of cars of walks of style. For example american, german, stances kids the whole shabang. As we believe to make our community grow we need to connect with these groups. To be honest the bigger this community gets the better events and junk becomes. Simply because of numbers of people giving a fvck about the car scene in south Florida.

so that's my rant, I just want to make this scene rad as fvck!!!
and I know we can do it.

So those are two examples of how we can start to make a change for the better of this community. So simple, so lets have fun get some shit done.

ps.
video games are cool just
Gran Turismo is just better,
Holla at me when forza has a GT Academy which is the only true documented perfection of the process from simulation to real life championships winning applications

When it comes to sim racing, GT isn't very good at all. Sooo many PC sims that are much much better

When it comes to sim racing, GT isn't very good at all. Sooo many PC sims that are much much better
lol really sorry piner but as that was really just to end the rant on something silly, videogames are like cars in the end. user preference

however how do you feel about the core of what I stated we need to change in order to prosper as a community?

every Friday night in port st lucie, on us1 just a few hundred feet of Walton rd is the tacobell/burgerking meet, and every Tuesday in Jensen beach at the sonic on us1 is another little meet

Back
Top Bottom