brakes question for my s13

carcrazee

Driver
ok so i was told i have q45 big brakes up front on my s13, but im 4 lug and arent q45's 5 lug?..if there not 5 lug then what years' of the q45 brakes fit on the s13? ...if what im told about q45 brakes is completly wrong ( lol ) then what other brakes possibility could i have? ....

im asking becuase i need to replace my caliper...the pistion is shot and its a 2 piston caliper and i need to know what im replacing....so any help would be greatly appreciated

the q45 are 2 piston calipers. the rotors are 5 lug. but you can get them redrilled or buy them drilled for 4 lug

Last edited:
the q45 are 2 piston calipers. the rotors are 5 lug. but you can get them redrilled or buy them drilled for 4 lug

well i have a bigger disks than stock and the two piston calipers...im alomst positve there not redrilled from 5 lug...but im trying to figure out what i would look for to replace the caliper

thank u for ur help so far

yeah that would help ill take some pics of mines and ill show you, the rotors i have had to be redrilled for 4 lugs

word..mine only have 4 holes so im guessing there not redrilled for 4 lug so the disks are probably from a j30? or watever is 4 lug and not a 240 lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

UPDATE

im a complete retard and didnt realy take the time to look at the extra holes on my rotors lol...so they were 5 lug and im stupid, my brake pads are shot saying that they fell out...my caliper pretty much exploded in my hand..heres a few pics of what im workin with

pistion off to the side..
IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

u can see the pistion off to the side
IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

Just get another q45 caliper n ur str8 n maybe a new rotor or if u can get it shaved or resurfaced

yeah brahh that rotor is bumpier than my dick after I shaved with an old, 2 blade razor

Back
Top Bottom