Brake Light Problems!

bro stop being a herb check it out que JB weld ni JB weld bro we not sloppy here lmao go to fucking home depot or ace hardware buy i freaking screw and a nut now heres the tricky part, the way the button works is when u brake its like letting the liitle button come out and when u dont and release the pedal theres suppose to be a plastic or rubber on the pedal so it keeps the button down. now after a couple of years the piece breaks and leaves a hole big enough to have the button up all the way, causeing your break lights to be on all the time, so what you do is buy the screw and stick it in the hole were the clip was when you get it threw(it takes time,mission lol) put the nut on and tightin it and shizzam ur problems solved trust me ive down it on like 500 cars there all the same problem so if you have anymore ?'s let me know later bro and lesson of the day dont rig shit or if you do do it the right way......:bigthumbu

this happened to me 2-3 weeks ago...brake lights kept stayin on. The day before the rubber bushing/pad feel down and i felt it on my foot while driving...threw it out the window and when i got home the tail lights stayed on. figured out what it was rite away, that hole is where the nipple/plug/bumper press into. i went to nissan on us1 by the tunnel and the guy gave me one for free. :bigthumbu

installing it was a BITCH, looks simple enough but with the clutch pedal and everything it's soo damn cramped...:ugh:

yes its a BITCH to do it. i got a plastic one from advanced auto parts , one of those that u use to hold rear panels or ur trunk panels , those. u need 4 arms dude

wats with all this shit? lol read my previous post! i figured it out yesterday and got it fixed LoL I JB Welded a penny and BAM!

/\/\/\/\ hahahaha gheeeeettttoooo...it's ok ghetto rigging something like that isn't a big deal. now when you use zip-ties to hold your fan to your radiator and those break and you overheat...thats bad ghetto rigging...ask me how i know :ugh:

well tryed to help but u rigged it lol if it falls off u have my write up ^^^^ lmao

Back
Top Bottom